- Try some of these great corn activities from Preschool Express.
- Fingerpaint with yellow and red paint to make orange.
- In the sensory table, add hay/straw and toy tractors, pumpkins, and other fall items.
- Make fall colored play dough (orange, red, brown).
- Make leaf prints by painting the vein side of a leaf and pressing it onto paper.
- In the art area, fill the collage jars with fall colored scraps of paper, tissue paper, yarn, ribbon.
- Visit Preschool Express for lots of pumpkin activities.
- Try this easy pumpkin muffin recipe.
- Make a "Fall Bingo" game (see sample) by making a blank Bingo Grids in a word processing program. Find pictures/images on the internet and insert fall pictures (such as acorns, leaves, pumpkins, etc). Depending on the size of the class, you will want to make 5-8 different cards. Print on cardstock and laminate.
Find many, many more Fall activities in these Autumn Posts: