Thursday, June 5, 2014

The Great Balancing Act


I started this little blog in 2009 because I wanted to share my passion for early literacy and early learning with parents and educators. I'd spend  hours reading books in the library, scouring the shelves of my local book store, and writing blog posts. In December of 2010 our family suffered a devastating lost and I took a little break from blogging. Since that time, I really have been learning to live a new normal. 

I'm still learning to balance life as Auntie and to top it off, I've been blessed with a new, and pretty amazing, job. So my poor little blog has suffered from my lack of time. But I'm back and I've decided to rededicate myself to the mission I began five years ago.

Stay tuned for more posts!

If you'd like to be a guest blogger, leave a comment or find me on twitter @LiteracyCounts

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.