Monday, April 26, 2010

Another Detour Down Memory Lane

So, yesterday, I had a moment of nostalgia that got me to thinking of more of my favorite shows from my childhood. I couldn't resist the urge to share them with you. Please tell us your favorites!

New Zoo Review



The Great Space Coaster



Captain Kangaroo


The Electric Company

Thanks for indulging me in this little detour of my normal blog posts. I think it's important, however, that we embrace our childhood. It reminds us to make sure that the children we teach today have wonderful memories that will last a lifetime.

1 comment:

  1. KidVision VPK is trying to make memories too. At WPBT we have created a FREE online professional development for preschool teachers to learn and teach education standards using virtual field trips to places of interest in our community. Teachers can use the field trips in the classroom to enhance student learning. Please check it out at http://www.KidVisionVPK.org

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.