Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Growing Tree Toys

Last July when I began this blog journey, I wasn't sure where it would lead me. All I knew for sure is that I had information that I wanted to share, and writing the blog gave me the opportunity to share my ideas and passion for early childhood education.

Since that day in July, I've connected with so many other people who have a similar desire to celebrate early childhood.This process has been exciting and I'm anxious to see  I'm excited to share a new adventure that I hope my readers will enjoy. I've partnered with Growing Tree Toys, a great company dedicated to providing a thoughtful selection of educational toys for children of all ages! Growing Tree Toys also has a great blog filled with more ideas and activities that parents and teachers will find useful!

I will soon be able to offer give aways and discounts through my blog so come back and visit soon! I'm excited about this new partnership and I hope that you are too! In the meantime, visit Growing Tree Toys and check out their wonderful selection!

1 comment:

  1. I'm looking forward to seeing all the great toys at Growing Tree!

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.