Sunday, May 22, 2011

Back on the Wagon

As regular readers know, I've been spending the last five months learning to live a new normal. It's been difficult most times, but my niece and nephew keep me and my entire family going strong.  My new normal, however, leaves little time for blogging. But I've promised to make writing more of a priority. Although I work in the early childhood field each day, many of you in management know, the day to day tasks sometimes leave little room for the good stuff (curriculum, developmental milestones, training, etc) and this blog is my outlet for all things early childhood! So I've promised to not abandon it, as it provides me with a reminder of my reason for getting into this awesome early childhood field. Having said that, my blog posts may be farther apart but I'll never be too far away from my little blog home. My Book of the Day posts will likely become Book of the Month and I'd love to have some volunteer GUEST BLOGGERS who also share a passion for early childhood. Please connect with me via direct message on Twitter  or via email earlyliteracycounts AT gmail.com if you'd like to write a guest post.

Back on the writing wagon,

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.