#1 Thank the blogger who gave it to you…
- In the On line world we only see headshots and avatars, so you might not know that I’m just under 5 feet tall!
- My dream job would involve writing or creating a preschool and/or kindergarten curriculum.
- I’ve started to write at least 4 different books… none of them are completed but I have a vision.
- I’ve known my two best friends for over 30 years and we still talk almost every day! I met one when I was 4 and the other when I was 7.
- I’m learning to use my Cannon Rebel and I’m signing up for a photography class soon.
- I’m an 80s girl – I love Fame, Flashdance, Sixteen Candles, Madonna, New Edition, Culture Club, Tears for Fears, etc!!!
- I can’t sleep if my closet door is open :-)!
#3 Pass the award to 15 bloggers you’ve recently discovered and think are FABULOUS!!
It’s going to be hard to limit myself to 15 but here we go! These 15 bloggers (in no particular order) have an impact on early childhood through their passion for literacy, education, teaching, and their desire to share their knowledge with others.
1. What Am I Going To Do With Them All Day?
2. Picture This! Teaching with Picture Books
3. Brimful Curiosities
4. My Brown Baby
5. Bakers and Astronauts
7. Mila's Daydreams
8. No Time for Flashcards
10. Mommy Teacher 123
11. Play 2 Grow
12. Let's Promote Play!
13. Books Heal Kids
14. Sneaker Teacher
15. Counting Coconuts